01.08.2019 - Makeup
Makeup tips for summer events!
Summer is all about parties! Weddings, anniversaries, bachelorette parties, or just a good old beach party next to the sea, now it’s the time to look fabulous in any occasion with these simple to follow beauty tips!
- Choose a waterproof mascara. Whether you sweat from dancing or shed a tear of joy at your best friend’s wedding you don’t want black mascara running on your cheeks!
- For cheeks, coral, peach or natural pink blushers will make your face look fresh, healthy and beautiful. For a sun-kissed look add a touch of bronzer on cheekbones and the tip of your nose.
- For eyes use browns, golden, bronzes or warm pinks shades. Limited Edition Sweet Memories Palette has all the shades you will need ! Choose an eyeliner or eye pencil in a soft brown shade and avoid black.
- On the lips anything goes! Nudes, bright reds, sexy pinks, bright corals. Choose a lipstick or a lip gloss and remember the golden rule: if lips are bold, eyes need to be soft.
- Invest in a colored mascara. Intense blue or deep green will make your eyes the focus of attention in the most flattering and fun way!
- Highlight your face, but only a little. Your goal is to achieve a natural glow and not a heavy “shiny” face.
- Most importantly use a setting spray all over your face to set your makeup look and refresh the skin. Try Makeup Setting Spray Detox